- responsibility for the continuous development of our framework for automated testing and support our testing activities in general
- define and implement an appropriate automated test strategy to ensure the quality and performance of our software products for a wide range of microscopic technologies and applications
- initiate, direct and coordinate the implementation of new test automation and other test-related tools
- ensure that the test approaches align with the development processes
- being accountable for test automation-specific KPIs and regular reporting to the management
- drive quality across all disciplines and development sites, providing technical leadership and guidance to improve quality practices across the international Zeiss Microscopy engineering team
- You have a university degree in computer science or related areas
- wide experience in developing test strategies for software applications with in-depth knowledge over the entire bandwidth of testing complex software products
- a strong programming and software development background, ideally in agile environments and OOP
- experience in combined hardware and software development projects with teams distributed across multiple sites
- excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- the ability to coach and collaborate with international teams locally and across sites
- a sharp analytical mind and long-term thinking
- fluent English skills (written and spoken) and ideally at least basic knowledge of German (at least level B1)
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.