We are currently looking for Test Automation Engineer(s) from end of 2021.
You will start with the extensive trainee program in Germany to build up your own networking also get familiar with the newest testing technology of ADAS/AD in automotive industry.
Afterwards you will work in projects that deal with concepts, implementation, integration and testing of different automotive functions in different levels e.g. components such as ECUs, sensors, actuators and systems. The focuses will be driver assistance systems, active safety and highly automated driving.
As a test automation engineer you will work very close to our customers onsite and fully in charge of innovative automation test labors from the HiL configuration, concept design, tests execution and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Master-Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Vehicle Technology, Physics or in a similar field of studies
- 2+year’ working experience
- Knowledge of test automation
- Experience with measurement and manipulation methods of automotive buses (CAN, CAN FD, ideally also Ethernet)
- Knowledge of ECU flashing and coding
- Experience with the simulation tools (Carmaker, VTD, DSPACE ASM) is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to closely interact with customers
- Systematic and self-structured working style and willingness to learn
- Very good English and Chinese language skills, German language is a plus