Assist Product Managers and Marketing Communications Management with new product launches and PR in conjunction with trade show marketing. Coordinate and lead related planning meetings. Create annual budget plans for trade show activities and ROI analysis. Responsible for monthly budget report that includes the accruals and allocation of expenses for each show, event, seminar, and meeting. Track and measure the effectiveness of the trade show program through managing the trade show evaluation form process.
• Process paperwork to accept or decline attendance at trade shows and seminars.
• Produce and distribute timely monthly memos and convention calendar updates to field sales and marketing (date/location of trade show, attendance – number of attendees and breakdown of demographics vs. previous year, cost of show & final sales figures from show vs. previous year, deadlines for advertisement and promotional opportunities in conjunction with show).
• Responsible for site selections and planning for special events and sales meetings.
• Coordinate logistics and negotiate rates with selected vendors for hotel rooms, meeting space, booth services and installation and dismantle services for trade show program.
• Approve, coordinate and process all equipment forecasts and orders to support trade show program.
• Travel and provide on-site support.
• Track annual expenses and create proposed budgets. Track expenses by show, producing a monthly accrual report and filing invoices with corresponding show file.
• Track and analyze trade show evaluation forms to measure effectiveness of each meeting.
• Design new booth property and displays, as needed. Manage booth property, the exhibit house and requested services to support the trade show program.
• Assist in developing promotions and graphics for our exhibition and events.
• Assist the marketing group with new product launches.
• Update and maintain the trade show calendar.
• Minimum of six (6) years experience in complex national trade show and event coordination.
• Must have prior experience in marketing, minimum five (5) years.
• Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
• Ability to analyze the entire planning process and execute preventative measures to insure requirements are achieved.
• Must be able to travel a minimum of six (6) times a year for a week or more at a time.
• Must be able to prioritize and handle a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Medical trade show experience preferred.
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)Desktop publishing a plus.
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative in problem solving and decision-making.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.