- Code number: PCNA-P-1596724948-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Porsche Cars North America Internship opportunities are designed to promote both career development and functional expertise for the intern, as well as to complete project-related and day-to-day support for the department. The intern will support the Human Resources Department with Training and Development specific activities and initiatives.
Provide tactical department support towards the achievement organizational objectives
- Support the coordination of the Porsche Cars North America Inc. training program.
- Support the Porsche Cars North America, Inc. training budget, including oversight of vendor billing, payment, and financial accruals.
- Supports the coordination of the training lifecycle, to include marketing and communications of training programs, measuring the impact of training (participant feedback evaluations and calculating ROI).
- Supports the coordination of the content and administration of LMS system (Successfactors), as well as the content and integration of other online training solutions (Skillsoft, Rosetta Stone). Ensures access to material, troubleshoots, and manages course offerings and learning paths.
- Assist with the management of the onboarding life cycle
- Assist with HR reporting facets including creating and running ad-hoc reports and dashboards
- Assist with administrative support and other ad hoc HR related projects as assigned
- Recent graduate or Junior/Senior currently attaining Bachelor’s Degree in Business with focus on Human Resources, Human Capital, Organizational Leadership, or comparable study is required
- Previous Internships in Corporate environments preferred
- Previous experience using SAP SuccessFactors or other HR Information Systems preferred
- German language skills preferred but not required
- Great attention to detail is a must
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and oversee several activities at once
- Proficient working in a multi-cultural environment
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
**Internship duration is a minimum of 6 months**