- Deliver training concepts and perform sales & clinical application trainings in the field of our full Cataract Work-flow solutions with specialization in phaco/vitrectomy through various methods including classroom training, webinars, elearning, events and demonstrations
- Support the sales & service organizations to demonstrate our cataract solutions to customers directly
- Liaise with the relevant business functions and stakeholders to support e.g. product launches, global learning ini-tiatives etc.
- Be part of the global training and application support team for internal staff, dealers and customers
- Execute training with a strong focus on digital learning content and establishment of global standards for train-ing and knowledge building
- Collect and share global best practices and continue to develop training on this basis
- A Degree in Business Management, or medical science, medical technology or engineering science and min. 3-5 years of relevant working experience especially in lens extraction (phaco/vitrectomy)
- You are business fluent in English; other languages are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- You’re a self-starter, proactive and creative
- You have a solid clinical application and sales background in the field of Ophthalmology especially in Cata-ract/phaco and vitrectomy - so you know how a top notch sales and clinical application training should look like
- Experience in training with strong digital and virtual training skills
- Proven ability to develop Training concepts for virtual classroom and digital purposes
- A solid understanding of sales processes, sales excellence and account management principles is a must have
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.