At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious graduates to join our Mass Vendor Recruitment team in Munich as a Vendor Manager.
Mass Vendor Recruitment (MVR)
As part of the Retail organization, the Vendor Manager helps recruit and on-board new vendors. Targeting the most relevant selection for our customers, you will aim at recruiting new vendors and making their selection available on the website. In close coordination with Retail teams, you will drive new vendors through all the on-boarding phases, up to their first units shipped. Key responsibilities include:
· Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon
· Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon platform, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
· Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of recruited vendors
· Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.
As a new graduate you will be provided with all the relevant training when joining your team. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, buddy and colleagues. Not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you’d expect from one of the world’s leading online businesses.
If you have already completed your studies OR have at At least 12 months of professional experience in the fields of marketing, sales, purchasing, project management, supply chain or consulting, please apply for the position Brand Specialist: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1512532/brand-specialist-m-w-d
· In final year of study for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last twelve months
· Studies within Engineering, Commerce, Business administration or similar field
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
· Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Analytical skills
· Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
· Ability to communicate efficiently
· Strong attention to detail
· Hands-on mentality: You should not be afraid to pick up the phone and call a prospect or potential partner.
· Experience in financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing, consulting, negotiation or supply chain is a plus
· Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus
Application and Assessment Process
Successful candidates will be invited to attend online interviews and if offered will be allocated to a role and team based on skills for the role. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team