• Receive and stock inventory.
• Cycle count and investigate inventory daily.
• Pick, pack, and ship products according to specifications.
• Perform SAP and other data entry functions.
• Maintain routine paperwork and documentation.
• Interface with other Warehouse Clerks and departmental staff to share and coordinate workload.
• Re-pack lenses.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area in accordance with 6S guidelines.
• Work within guidelines of basic lean initiatives, while preventing waste.
• Participate in on-site lean initiatives and training.
• Effective communication
• Strong initiative and follow-up skills.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand and walk for prolonged periods, climb, reach, crouch, operate a forklift and pallet jack, and perform repetitive movements with upper and lower extremities.
• Manual dexterity, basic math skills, and good vision are required.
• Verbal communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills are essential.
• Requires the ability to retain information and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.