Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
Organizes, supervises, leads and trains all MES Technicians in the CFM group in the proper receiving, disassembling and assembling of CFM engines in accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and/or Airline Specific EEMP (Electronic Maintenance Management Plan) for engine specifications within established guidelines and timeframe.
Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate continuous improvements and improved working relationships.
Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/repair/maintenance duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
Orders materials and supplies for engine events utilizing LHT’s WES system.
Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crewmember discipline and documentation.
Submits all corrections to crewmembers’ timesheets into payroll by deadline.
Performs other duties as assigned by Production Manager, Engines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical training. Three or five years of related experience.
- FAA Powerplant Certificate required, A&P preferred.
- Passport for travel abroad. Training and conferences may require travel to foreign countries.
- Ability to effectively use the English language, both oral and written, to communicate information to others.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and E-mail. Basic phone skills.
- Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Time Management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals. Work around machinery with moving parts. Specialized PPE may be required. The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate.
*CV / Resume required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.