Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging in strategic accounts within Healthcare, Public Insurance Organizations? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish AWS as a key technology platform provider? As a Named Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology, the breadth and depth of cloud computing on AWS.
Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS business in Public Health Insurance Organizations and accounts in Germany. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Location: The role can either be based in our offices in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich or a virtual location (work-from-home).
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Promote AWS services to organizations in Public Insurance Healthcare sector (departments, offices, enterprises, IT service providers, etc.)
· Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan and build and drive a health insurance strategy
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services for different audiences and stakeholder levels (CxO) in the Public Insurance Healthcare sector
· Facilitate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
· Contribute to positive customer experience
· Significant account management experience in the IT industry and experience engaging with Healthcare, Public Insurance organizations
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
· Direct field sales experience in working with Public Sector customers and accounts or Healthcare accounts (e.g. public health insurance, hospitals)
· SaaS/Cloud experience
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluent in German and English
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· Selling Cloud based solutions
· Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
· Domain expertise in Healthcare, Public Insurance Organizations (GKVs)