Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 1,900 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen as
Kennziffer - PVGB / PVPD/-A
- Management of existing customer relations reflecting technical and economic conditions with the purpose of enhancing customer satisfaction
- Providing an interface function to the customer in the handling of customer orders and contracts
- Specifying repair scopes and budget for engine repairs and close coordination with the customer
- Order management from preparation to invoicing in cooperation with the executing and supporting departments such as engineering, logistics and production control
- Optimizing the cost-effectiveness of repair orders as well as monitoring and controlling order-related and contract-related KPIs
- Ensuring the currency and completeness of regular communications with customer and departments
- Supporting the sales department in preparing promotion campaigns
- Degree in business administration, (business-) engineering, aerospace engineering or general mechanical engineering or mechanical engineer with professional experience in the aerospace or MRO industry
- Experience in account management in the aerospace or MRO industry desirable
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willingness to travel internationally and to be on call (AOG support)
- Excellent English, good knowledge of a further (foreign) language desirable
You also stand out through your analytical thinking, your organizational skills and your assertiveness. Your profile is completed with eloquence in communications and diplomatic tact in dealing with customers plus intercultural thinking and acting.
Through our extensive advanced training offering and our custom-tailored development programs, we invest in the professional and personal development of every one of our employees. We offer a range of additional benefits specially geared to your needs: For us, that means keeping our pension scheme up to date while also ensuring the compatibility of family and career in our company, with measures such as flexible work schedules and possibilities for setting up telecommuting workstations. We promote the health of our employees in our company cafeteria, as well as through our partnerships with many fitness studios in the region.