Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The Basel Biometrics Admin Team sits under Product Development Biometrics where we strive to deliver data and insights about our medicines with excellence and passion. We provide administrative support to Management and Staff of Basel Biometrics by anticipating, determining and fulfilling their needs.
For the PDB in Basel we are looking for a service-oriented, resourceful and professional Administrative Professional.
Provide diverse expertise in administrative support to Management and Staff of Basel Biometrics Department (PDB) by anticipating, determining, and fulfilling customer’s needs in a proactive, well-organized and customer-oriented manner.
The Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
- Proactively anticipate business needs and provide timely and accurate administrative support
- Responsible for logistics and organization of meetings and video-conferences and coordination of these activities, provide relevant documentation and materials as necessary and according to compliance requirements
- Attend and lead team meetings, take meeting minutes, support managers in recruitment, interview and induction process, process purchase requests, purchase orders and invoices
- Assist business partners in contract processes, keep an overview of contracts incl. tracking status of new contract requests, maintaining records and files
- Communicate with healthcare professionals and ensure all communications are in line with healthcare compliance requirements
- Use software and tools to meet Roche and healthcare compliance requirements and procedures
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information
- Address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions
- Active member of the PDB Admin Team
You bring the following Experience, Skills, Knowledge:
- An enthusiastic, flexible and customer oriented person who enjoys working in a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to work with ambiguity managing multiple work streams at once with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive situations with respect
- Analytical and structured thinking person who displays professionalism in all internal and external endeavors
- Proven ability in stakeholder management
- Business qualification (e.g. Kaufmännische Lehre) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an administrative environments that required professionalism, organization, confidentiality and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related business applications and openness and proven ability to adopt quickly new technologies
The job offered is not limited to the above mentioned description and will be adapted to the needs of the business.
Are you ready to apply?
If you still have questions, please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq