- Code number: PBR-D-1598856939-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Sao Paulo
- Organization: Porsche Brasil
We are looking for you as:
After Sales Regional Manager (m, f, d)
The Regional After Sales Manager will provide field After Sales support for customers and dealers with emphasis on achieving customer loyalty and dealer satisfaction. The Regional After Sales Manager will also be responsible to support the achievement of corporate goals by developing and executing a solid strategy to ensure the highest standards are met, and to ensure an accurate reflection of Porsche brand values.
- Development and implementation of dealer-individual business plans
- Continuously monitor dealers and follow up on their performance
- Consulting with Balanced Score Card and Profitability
Dealer Business Operation Improvement
- Regular dealer visit, follow up visits and correct documentation (contact report, action plan)
- Develop and monitor Dealer training status, training need define, LPP, ZPT/PGCS
- Secure warranty policy and procedure, Recall/Campaign completion, PSA, warranty parts inspection
- Council and develop dealers on Customer related matter (complaint resolution)
- Coordination of support and define Milestones, tools and Staff qualification effort to achieve a smooth startup operation of new dealer
- Perform PSDR/Dealer Standard Review and follow-up to target agreements
- Implement and secure compliance to workshop standards and special tool/equipment
- Define and implement a reporting system from/to dealers/importer
Develop market/local specific Dealer AS Marketing activity, incl. yearly KPIs and KPI tracking
- Define and implement a customer loyalty program for the market
- Define and implement Digitalization program for the dealers
- Develop and implement new AS Business areas with each Dealer-Investor group
- Develop and implement E-Readiness measures/activities with each Dealer (Staff, Tools, Facility)
Primary contact between PBR & Dealers:
- Strict implementing on Porsche CI/CD on dealers
- Market specific concern delivery to PBR (Voice of field) and find solution for both position
- Manage and monitor all AS related matters of dealers and guide it to Porsche direction
- Manage and assist the Dealers on the upload of the information for the Parts Inventory Monitoring Tool.
Initiation and steering of projects at subsidiary and dealer network
- One language to Dealer, Close cooperation with Sales Field Force
- Managing the rollout, coordinating and implementing of different strategic projects
- Developing , supporting and supervising the process of Strategy 2025 Dealers targets completion
- 8+ years in the automotive business or similar experiences with After Sales field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, business engineering or related courses.
- Master Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience in retail-/wholesale level or similar organizations within the automotive industry.
- Mechanical experience or aptitude with technical knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of automotive retail service and parts operations.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English. German and additional language skills are an advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM and DMS systems.
- Proficient computer skills including all Microsoft office applications and SAP system.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Visual Basic.
- Excellent intercultural/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills & techniques.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivator who can work independently of supervision.
Position is based in Sao Paulo, SP. National travel requirement: 50%.