P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3506 EN | Locations: Atlanta (USA) ; Dallas (USA); Detroit (USA); Greenville (USA)
- You work in the development of vehicle infotainment architecture and are responsible for the Head up Display, Apps or Connected Service
- You are responsible for requirements analysis with stakeholders and implement them through user stories and epics
- You transform requirements into a decision-making format for management and drive the process all the way to feature rollout
- You apply a systematic quality process aligning closely with the customer e.g. in sprint backlogs, milestones, resources, costs and risks
- You are responsible for project management, project reporting and project controlling tasks as well as for the documentation of the requirements
- You are excited about agile working methods in combination with software? So are we!
- You have a college degree in e.g. industrial engineering, computer science or similar
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software development, electronic vehicle technology or HUD systems • You are certified as Scrum Master (CSM), Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Agile Scrum Master (ASM) or similar
- You are familiar with PLC, SQL, SAP databases and scripting language (embedded)
- You also meet the standard stuff: your English skills are very good, you are a team player but can also work well on your own, you are comfortable in MS-Office, you are communicative, your presentation skills are good and you are highly flexible
- You are a US citizen, a Green Card holder or have an H1-B