Are you keen to get to know Amazon´s Finance organization and develop a deep understanding of its core processes? Would you like to innovate on behalf of our customers and are you excited by logical business thinking? Do you enjoy the freedom to implement and drive your own ideas while working in a diverse environment with flat hierarchies?
Then check out our Finance Graduate Program based in Munich.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
· Start: September 2021
· Duration: 24 months in total, three rotations 8 months each
· Cross-functional rotations covering different areas: Commercial Finance teams for different areas of the consumer business, Finance teams from the different logistic businesses, financial reporting at Accounting, Teams owning Accounts Receivable &Accounts Payables processes, Retail Analytics team
· International collaboration and projects in all teams
· True ownership and responsibility from Day 1
· Support and mentoring from our Finance talents and a variety of training opportunities
· Exceptional career opportunities after the program in a global network
We are looking for innovative graduates ready to join our diverse and customer obsessed teams! As a finance analyst, you will be a trusted partner for your stakeholders in retail, operations and other businesses. Training on the job will be one key element to acquire an outstanding skillset, which will set you up for success to own your career and become one of our future leaders.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or Mathematics
· First practical experience in Finance in an international environment (internship, working student)
· Very good Excel skills
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Advanced IT skills such as SQL and general database knowledge, VBA, Python or similar are appreciated but not a must
Do you want to accelerate your growth? We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English)!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.