The Account Manager - Telco, will be responsible for selling the NFVi relevant Portfolio of AWS services into one major German Telecommunications Provider. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team to build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will define your Line of Business CXO relationship strategy within the Global Accounts team, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The Account Manager - Telco is responsible for managing AWS relationship with the customer’s Network Organization to build strategic relations across the account, and articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. The role is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation. The Account Manager - Telco will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests.
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
· The candidate must have 10+ years’ experience working with a large Enterprise organization as lead Account and Relationship Manager in selling NFVi/VNF.
· Experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual, or business development professional
· Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to Enterprise Customers
· Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving and negotiating skills
· Experience selling into or working for a large Telco company is strongly preferred.
· Experience as the as the primary Account Manager or team leader for enterprise customers working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
· A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field and a minimum of 10+ years of enterprise selling experience in large global accounts.
· Additional experiences to include: experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across AWS and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.