- Kennziffer: PAG-A-1613662798-E
- Einstiegsart: Abschlussarbeit
- Einsatzort: Weissach
- Gesellschaft: Porsche AG
- Research literature on state of the art of keypoint detection methods
- Dive deep into the different approaches and assess their strengths, limitations and adaptability towards the given problem
- Create a proof of concept and evaluate the performance results
- Degree course in Computer Science, Mathemathics or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Machine Learning, Data Science or Computer Vision
- Good knowledge of the Python language
- Experience with PyTorch and OpenCV
- Experience and interest in computer vision tasks
- Experience with ROS and Docker are a plus
- Familiar with developing in Linux
- Experience with software versioning tools (Git)
- Languages: very good written and spoken English, German language is an advantage
- Team orientation, Self-confidence and an eye for the essential
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Regardless of what others do, we are always striving to redefine our limits and set standards. But all of this can only be achieved today and in the future with employees and management who always have an eye for more than the standard. What does that look like? Get to know your future colleagues.
You will find exclusive insights into the Porsche working world on our jobs and careers profiles on social media:
Please complete our online application form and attach all your application documents, including cover letter, CV, work and education certificates and any other necessary certificates. Please note that we do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
Applicants from the European Economic Area applying for an internship in Germany must have an identity card or passport. Applicants from outside the European Economic Area must have a residence and, if necessary, work permit for the duration of the internship.
You can find more information about applications to Porsche here.
We expressly welcome applications from people with disabilities whose integration is of particular importance to us.
Our application hotline, on 0711/911-22 911, is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 18.00 for any questions you may have about applications to Porsche.