The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
You will take ownership in developing new services and features based on customer feedback in an ongoing manner while also shaping and advancing our development methods and establishing best practices. You will be working closely with your colleagues as an integrated member of a high-performing team with a DevOps – mindset, not only developing, but also testing and documenting your solutions.
- excellent skills in software development with node.js, Elixir or the .NET Core platform
- a proven track record in creating scalable cloud-based (micro)services
- experience working with Azure, AWS or GCE and running services in a container-based infrastructure
- strong people skills and readiness to go the extra mile
- fluent English, written and spoken, and preferably basic understanding of German
Join us and shape the future!
The application process takes less than 10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.