Are you inspired by premium fashion and beauty? Are you passionate about helping customers discover brands and products online in new, innovative ways? Do you see the opportunity to connect brands with Amazon’s hundreds of millions of customers? If so, come join us as a Brand Onboarding & Account Manager and help premium brands grow their business on Amazon.
Amazon is continually growing its meaningful selection across a global portfolio of premium fashion and beauty brands. The Brand Management team is responsible for guiding brand partners through the onboarding process and driving the acceleration of brand growth, while fostering key relationships and promoting premium brand needs within Amazon. The team works closely with brands to curate compelling assortments, create unique merchandising stories, grow their business and customer base on Amazon, and drive operational improvements through partnership with internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a Brand Onboarding & Account Manager to help shape the future of this team. The role is focused on driving success for some of the most influential brands in fashion and beauty and leveraging key learnings/feedback to improve the premium shopping experience on Amazon for both brands and customers.
Key job responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Brand growth strategist: Understand your brand’s business goals, deep dive performance data, and provide guidance and recommendations to achieve growth.
• Brand evangelist: Drive improvements and advocate for your brands across internal Amazon teams. Serve as the brand expert within the team, managing up on progress and blockers on a regular cadence.
• Amazon consultant & growth strategist: Act as the first point of contact for an intimate group of strategic brands. Provide end-to-end support with onboarding processes, post-launch account management, catalog creation, store merchandising, reporting and overall business performance. Interface with executives and key leaders on the brand side during business review meetings.
• Customer advocate: Develop a high bar for the premium shopping experience on Amazon through data quality checks and overseeing brand store merchandising.
This is how you can contribute to our success:
• Act as the end-to-end business manager for a subset of brands, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact your business (this entails owning forecasting, monitoring, reporting, along with responsibility for driving projects and promotions to achieve business objectives).
• Lead brand onboarding processes, providing best-in-class brand partner service to set brands up for long-term success on Amazon.
• Manage brand expectations, present marketing campaigns and brand service pitch decks, and communicate progress at a senior level, working with brand teams to secure approvals and maintain timelines.
• Plan and execute brand-focused campaigns/initiatives, project managing across the cross-functional team including brand partners, marketing, advertising, tech, and supply chain, to align efforts and deliver a top quality customer experience at launch.
• Monitor brand performance and share out metrics and insights, providing data-driven guidance to help brand partners grow their business on Amazon. Turn in-depth analysis into strategic insights, present with convincing figures and turn insights into action. Create structured mechanisms to execute at scale across brands.
• Build strong and sustainable relationships at a senior level with our brands. Find creative solutions to business challenges and facilitate strategic discussions in order to drive profitable growth.
• Develop and document processes in order to improve productivity for day-to-day brand management. Seek out ways to automate and simplify processes to scale onboarding and management across a growing number of brands.
• Leverage relationships with partner teams such as Prime, Supply Chain and Advertising to adopt best practices, troubleshoot, and unblock issues.
• Have experience in the premium fashion and/or beauty industries, with beginning evidence of growing consumer businesses.
• Have knowledge of seasonality and business trends/events, and proactively monitor competitor/industry developments.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 4+ years professional experience, preferably in fashion and/or beauty industries
• Effective senior-level communication skills
• Account management skills including relationship building and business analytics
• Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence and Microsoft Office Suites
• Fluent English skills plus fluent Italian/German/French
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work, with experience in SQL as a plus
• Successful track record in managing dynamic account portfolios
• Project management experience
• Problem-solving passion and service orientation
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.