The ideal candidate is ambitious and energetic individual to develop and grow a mix of new and existing accounts. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business by understanding the customers’ needs. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through increasing sales and forging strong relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the sales development and growth for the assigned portfolio
- Create and develop strategy and plans to address customers needs and ambitions, in line with overall business direction and strategy to drive revenue growth
- Work towards monthly sales target and KPIs set forth
- Maintain, develop and build long-term relationships with new and existing customer for company’s growth
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to local country regulatory rules and guidelines
- Attending to customers’ needs and requirements as well as providing prompt after-sales service
- Detailing of company products to optical outlets stakeholders, and provide advise on product information, or any special promotions
- Work closely with marketing and training team to plan and execute marketing promotions, campaigns or training activities.
- Build in-store brand presence and visibility with customers.
- Gathering of customer and market information in a timely manner to stay competitive.
- Represent the company in trade shows, events and exhibitions
- Follow-up closely on accounts receivables to ensure target DSO is met
- Degree in Business, Marketing and a Diploma in Optometry
- 3 years relevant experience as a Business Development Manager or sales related role
- Excellent business development skills
- Hunter to identify, pursue, and close new business
- Experience in the optical industry will be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis for ROI calculations and budgeting
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Able to work both independently and with a team under pressure
- People oriented to build and sustain relationships with partners
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- Proficient in speaking in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Words, Excel and Power-point)
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.