CI/CT developer/integrator m/f
CI/CT developer/integrator m/f
AT VNI Central Engineering SW Platform department provides innovative software solutions as base for our automotive car maker customer products. In the context of a High Performance Platform, you will join an Agile team to develop and integrate software modules that will compose the operating system of the project.
As a CI/CT developer/integrator, you:
Provide infrastructure for CI and CT (master, slaves, …)
• code infrastructure for build and test, code master, build slave, test slave, maintain all machines config, code side servers like graphana, github apps for github project config, sync with Tools team to use what is available
• provide development environment SW/HW for SW developers using Tools team/IT services when available
Provide “scripts” to support build based on Conan and Vendor Specific packages
• understand content of the product, discuss with Internal provider improvement of delivery, maintain Vendor specific container configuration according to the needs of the product build
Provide “scripts” to support testing today based on ATP Automated Test Procedure
• wrap other tests tool with ATP to cover all test features required for the project, maintain contact and configuration of ATP test suite, maintain Jenkins jobs for CT (manual jobs)
Setup and maintain test benches
Define test strategy for the product
• define test goals for the project, define supporting test setups and test tools
• write basic system tests ensuring that the new SW is not breaking major features
Deploy delivery to project team/customer
• support definition of delivery content, make sure the product is buildable outside of High Performance Computer Platform environment, make sure integration of platform content in project is easy
Diploma (s): Master degree in automation, computer science or electronics.
Experience: You have proven experience (5 years minimum) in the development of embedded software, ideally in the automotive context, with a successful experience using agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.
• CICT Knowledge: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Github, Github App, Jenkins, python, AWS cloud/pods, artifactory, graphana,
• Embedded Knowledge: Conan, Buildroot, Yocto, bitbake, embedded linux, Adaptive AR, Classic AR, DOORS
Linux BSP and user space knowledge:
• Significant experiences in Linux kernel space development (NXP Cortex M & A5X etc)
• Ability to support complicated hardware development (ethernet, eMMC, USB, external memory etc.)
• Working knowledge with open source Linux development process
• Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc) and Vector CANoe
• Unit Testing experience with GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
General knowledge and experience on build environment:
• Yocto, Buildroot, Makefile, and CMake
Tools & Processes:
• Experience with analysis and debugging tools i.e.: Oscilloscope, Lauterbach, GDB, etc...
• Significant experience with engineering processes: SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe.
• Experience with engineering tools: Gerrit, git, JIRA, Confluence.
• Experience redacting software requirements with Doors.
• Knowledge of automotive processes: ASPICE
Fluent English required. Daily work in an international environment.
Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
*6 reasons to join us*
#1 Our colleagues, our leaders : We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
#2 Challenges : our leitmotiv ! Our ambition : to create tomorrow’s technologies and solutions around the mobility of the future.
#3 Innovation at the heart of our priorities, a part of our DNA.
#4 We combine work, fun and team spirit. Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
#5 A lot of career paths in France or abroad. You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
#6 We are flex, we promote a flexible work environment for the well-being of our employees
Continental nurtures the Diversity & Inclusion of its collaborators from their integration throughout their whole career development.
In that respect, all of our positions are opened to people with disabilities
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Mehr Jobangebote von Continental AG
Weitere Angebote in der Connecticum Jobbörse