P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3449 EN | Location: Paris (FRA)
- Implementation of consulting projects with the focus on project management / process management / logistics / digitization / quality management / production / supplier management / connectivity / e-mobility / SCM etc.
- Consulting of the OEMs, TierOnes and suppliers in the automotive industry and contiguous industries
- Analysis, optimization and standardization of processes valid throughout the company
- Creation of concepts and development of new methods
- Customer support in all project phases - from strategy to implementation
- Building sustainable relationships with our customers and jointly developing solutions for complex problems
- You are up for different consulting projects in the automotive industry and you would like to bring the latest topics to the customer? So are we!
- You speak technology and have an academic background
- You think conceptually but you can also put it into practice
- You are result-oriented but you also always have the people in mind
- You call yourself a pragmatic doer with digital competence
- You're up for being a brand ambassador for the P3
- You also fulfil the standards: your French and English skills are very good, you can work well in a team but also on your own, you work well with MS-Office, you are communicative and have a high level of presentation skills your willingness to travel and your flexibility are high
- Real freedom of design
- You can bring in your knowledge and your ideas
- Responsibility in your projects right from the start
- A network organization that makes you feel good
- Freedom to think and the possibility to be courageous to try something new