Do you want to help us shape the future of Amazon’s consumer business? We are looking for a Content Manager EU to design, create and launch the content required to help drive growth at scale. In this role, you will empower Amazon’s selling partners to improve availability, costs, speed and sustainability for our customers. You will partner with different functions across Amazon’s worldwide business to build and own innovative, scalable mechanisms that support areas such as operational excellence, product selection, profitability and growth. You will drive improvements in content accessibility, relevance, engagement, self-service capabilities and satisfaction rates. To achieve this, you will need to interlink strategy, innovation and technology in a rapidly evolving environment.
The Vendor Experience and Operations team is the Voice of the Vendor. We launch programs, design processes and develop tools that empower vendors to independently manage and grow their business with Amazon. We listen to vendors’ feedback and strive to continuously improve their experience by making it easy to work with Amazon. We use technology to help vendors perform at their best and ensure that together we continuously create more value for Amazon’s customers.
This role can be based in London, Luxembourg, Milan, Munich, Madrid, or Paris.
Key job responsibilities
As the Content Manager EU, you will:
• Review business cases for program fit and develop intake processes for stakeholders
• Align with stakeholders on workflow prioritization and report on roadmap status
• Design and implement new workflows to drive growth at scale
• Work cross functionally across the Amazon worldwide consumer business
• Identify process inefficiencies and continuously improve existing workflows
• Lead preparation and execution of new workflow pilots
• Propose success criteria and evaluate outcomes to drive implementation decisions
• Track performance and derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
• Provide recommendations to business stakeholders and drive change
• Prepare and lead product roadshows to drive global tool adoption
• BS in business administration or economics
• Experience in strategy consulting, digital or tech business experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business acumen combined with the ability to understand technical implications
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data
• Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges
• MS graduate studies with a track record of delivering results in dynamic and demanding environments
• Strong bias for action, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
• Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders and presenting results to leadership
• At ease when dealing with stakeholders at all levels and different functional groups
• Strong relationship building skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.