- Code number: PCNA-P-1622213778-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Porsche Cars North America Internship opportunities are designed to promote both career development and functional expertise for the intern, as well as to complete project-related and day-to-day support for the department. This unique opportunity will allow you to gain work experience in a young, dynamic and driven team. We are looking for top students who are seeking to make an impact on strategic projects in a dynamic industry. This position will expose you to a diverse group of projects including Corporate Strategy, Smart Mobility, Market Development, and Digital Transformation. Individuals who meet the below qualifications should apply as soon as possible.
- Business studies on Bachelor level (at least in 3rd year) required,
- Masters preferred
- Must meet 6 months commitment to Internship Program
- Strong strategic and analytical skills needed
- Business fundamentals necessary and financial literacy preferred
- Knowledge of automobile industry and most recent trends
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong English language skills
- German language fluency is a plus
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.