- Code number: PCNA-D-1614067013-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
The Customer Insights Specialist supports the operation and development of the customer research panel for Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA). Reporting to the Customer Insights Manager, this generalist with broad knowledge about market research methodologies and techniques will collaborate effectively on local and global research projects to utilizing the Customer Research Panel to generate greater insights and knowledge of the business and brand performance for all Porsche entities and departments.
Roles & responsibilities
- Independently lead, manage, and complete multiple market research projects and activities simultaneously utilizing the customer research panel
- Manage and update the customer research panel database on an ongoing basis
- Develop and design insightful surveys and questionnaires and analyze customer feedback and survey results.
- Manage the editorial calendar for the customer panel and prioritize projects according to business needs
- Support all Porsche departments in the development, implementation and creation of effective market research programs aligned with the overall Porsche customer and business strategies.
- Support Customer Insights Manager with all US research activities and programs.
- Identify potential vendors and technologies for future research projects.
- B.A. degree or higher in a discipline related to marketing, IT, or management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in market research, preferably for an OEM, agency or service provider to the automotive industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a research agency – preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a customer research panel required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in basic market research techniques, such as running crosstabs, coding verbatim, etc.
- Experience managing databases preferred
- Understanding of various market research methodologies, including quantitative and qualitative techniques (i.e. focus groups, usability testing, conjoint, etc.)
- Proven ability with comprehensive results analysis and statistical disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Qualtrics, experience managing Qualtrics Directory strongly preferred
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to prepare, analyze and explain data and research results.
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work with large data sets in Excel, knowledge of Pivot Tables strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint required.
- Polished presentation skills. Experience of communicating effectively to senior management, external companies, consultants and customers
- Experience with SPSS or other statistical software - preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines
Percentage of required travel:
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.