- Code number: PFS-D-1579533341-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Financial Services Inc.
Responsible for development and management of the workforce scheduling and load balancing for Customer Service & Remarketing Departments in the US and Canada. Develop and monitor workforce management performance of the respective departments and identify opportunities to optimize workload balances and schedules to address inefficiencies, reallocate resources to maximize effectiveness of staff and ensure service levels are maintained. Utilize available phone system tools to achieve and maintain targeted service level metrics. Achieve best in class customer service quality performance while following internal procedures, statutory compliance, and regulatory requirements. Support business objectives by providing strategic input to departmental and company-wide projects related to efficiency improvements and enhanced customer service.
Roles & responsibilities
- Optimize all workforce management processes, reporting, and outcomes, with heavy emphasis on creating a standard and best-practice-based workforce management culture.
- Responsible for all demand forecasting, agent scheduling and collaborating with other internal operations to execute agent real-time adherence, meeting service level and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and deploy a non-contact center based workload balancing routine that ensures internal and external service levels are maintained.
- Create and distribute reports designed to interpret Operations performance including, but not limited to, data relating to demand forecasting, workflow optimization, scheduling, productivity, headcount, capacity planning, and workforce compliance/adherence.
- Continuously analyze current business workflows and productivity/efficiency results in order to seek process improvements.
- Demonstrate leadership within the department that ensures consistent best in class quality of service when interacting with customers, dealers, vendors, and affiliates.
- Develop strategies in a fast-paced environment considering existing and emerging new variables.
- Ensure processes are documented and business objectives are met.
- Identify and drive process improvements that improve customer experience, lower costs and ensure the highest quality customer service is delivered.
- Collaborate with internal departments and Third Party Vendors to achieve performance objectives.
- Acts as key subject matter expert in Workforce Optimization service delivery improvement initiatives.
- Monitor departmental expenditures to ensure proper allocation of budgeted funds on a monthly basis.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management or similar
- 5 years of experience in Auto Finance Operations, banking operations, call center/support center or similar experience.
- 2 years of team leadership or supervisory experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Workforce Management preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Significant experience performing data analysis, business analytics and/or workforce planning preferred.
- Proven track record of success and delivering positive business results.
- Knowledge of standard industry work force optimization tools.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and privacy laws regarding customer contacts preferred.
- Commitment to excellence -- quality driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge or Microsoft office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
Percentage of required travel:
- Travel for vendor site visits, conferences, as well as the Porsche Financial Services Canada office (5%)