Studiengang z.B: Automatisierungstechnik; Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik; Maschinenbau; Mechatronik
Despite their high potential for robot-based automation, the assembly of control cabinet terminals is still frequently carried out manually. The reasons for this are, in particular, the high diversity of variants of the control cabinets to be assembled and of the control cabinet terminals themselves. The development of learning systems - the combination of high-performance physics simulations with machine learning methods - enables robots to also perform such flexible assembly tasks. In order for the data generated in the physics simulation to represent the assembly process, continuous optimization and comparison with results from real experiments is required. Within the scope of this work, the necessary experimental setup will be developed and built, and first experiments will be performed.
Scope of the presented work:
The development of the experimental testbed is preceded by a detailed examination of the underlying assembly process. The essential core requirements and characteristics are to be identified and then incorporated into the development. For the testbed itself, various alternatives are to be presented in accordance with the methodical product development and the most suitable solution identified and implemented.
- Good mechanical and design understanding
- Analytical thinking, structured and systematical working method
- Independent and responsible workflow and procedure
- High motivation and personal initiative
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English
- Specification and requirements analysis of the assembly of control cabinet terminals
- Development of different solution concepts for the experimental testbed
- Comparison, evaluation and selection of a solution
- Design of the selected solution and realization of the testbed
- Carrying out experimental studies on the assembly of the control cabinet terminals on the testbed(optional)
Fraunhofer ist die größte Organisation für anwendungsorientierte Forschung in Europa. Unsere Forschungsfelder richten sich nach den Bedürfnissen der Menschen: Gesundheit, Sicherheit, Kommunikation, Mobilität, Energie und Umwelt. Wir sind kreativ, wir gestalten Technik, wir entwerfen Produkte, wir verbessern Verfahren, wir eröffnen neue Wege.
0711 970 1153
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Portal!
|Kennziffer: IPA-2021-67||Bewerbungsfrist: -|