- Code number: PDII-D-1621503840-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Palo Alto
- Organization: Porsche Digital Inc.
Join us and help shape the digital future of Porsche and join Porsche Digital Inc. in the Silicon Valley as a data analyst focus on clickstream data. The mission of the Silicon Valley office is to create new digital experiences, drive business innovation to explore new products and features for Porsche. The goal is to identify opportunities, prototype new products by leveraging design, research, and engineering while recognizing new digitalization strategies and digital in the U.S. market.
As part of the cross-functional product team contribute to the product success by defining and implementing analytics and reporting strategies and dashboards for our digital products. You are responsible for gaining a deep understanding of customers' preference for, and interaction with, content elements of our digital products and transforming this knowledge into reporting solutions. You will be responsible for understanding the data needs of multiple teams and successfully translating them into effective dashboards. You will work with a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion to imagine, test, build, and deploy valuable products for Porsche prospects, enthusiasts, and customers. You will also be responsible for helping define and drive the implementation of our data analytics strategy through tagging specifications that provide metrics for analytic solutions across various digital channels. The ideal candidate must possess strong Digital Marketing knowledge and will help enable a data-driven culture.
- Partner with Product Teams and Development Teams to develop and implement cross-product data analytic strategies with Google Marketing Platform and other related technologies.
- Establish, maintain and evolve the website/mobile App reporting and dashboards to include tracking of KPIs, traffic sources and funnel behaviors.
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings.
- Analyze digital product performance.
- Use advanced analytical skills to monitor trends, diagnose problems and surface opportunities.
- Ensure all business KPIs and metrics are tracking and reporting correctly by providing instrumentation specification.
- Contribute to standards for data collection across web and mobile platforms.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years clickstream/digital marketing analytics, including 1+ years of working with Google Marketing Platform – Analytics (360), Data Studio, Firebase Analytics, BigQuery…etc.
- Understand the behavior and expectations of both web and mobile App.
- Strong knowledge of clickstream & conversion drivers, search optimization, and the consumer's path.
- Advanced SQL/BigQuery skill.
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Data mining and ETL experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams in an agile environment.
- We operate like a startup - any small company or startup experience is very helpful
Porsche Digital is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche Digital will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche Digital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.