- Code number: PCNA-P-1595515480-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
CRM technology makes it possible to monitor and measure interactions and touch points as customers move through the various steps of the purchase process from the initial point of contact through final in-dealership purchase (Sales Funnel). The Digital Sales Process Management Team guides and supports PCNA HQ departments, field personnel, Digital Business Consultants and dealers in all aspects of lead management, digital marketing and sales processes along the sales funnel. The team establishes best business practices and seeks to identify digital solutions that enhance sales effectiveness and customer satisfaction to ensure a premium and industry-leading customer experience.
The department intern supports the group analyst and manager with the technical lead integration and the conversion of data to meaningful information that steers business decisions and process improvements. The intern provides meaningful support to ensure process continuity and consistency.
- Monitoring of CRM provider performance to ensure optimal data integration between dealer CRM system and Porsche’s C@P system
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc dealer performance reports
- Assistance in vendor management via regular phone conferences and check lists to ensure that third-party strategic relationships are successful and vendor risk is mitigated
- Support the identification and removal of technical and process related barriers
- Analysis of CRM data with the aim to recognize opportunities for process improvements
- Assistance in the implementation of continuous improvement processes by mapping of all relevant processes
- Study of Business Administration, Marketing, MIS, Design or equivalent education (current student or recent graduate)
Experience (Job and Industry):
- Project management experience beneficial
- SAP or other CRM experience beneficial
- Prior corporate business experience desirable preferably in automotive and/or premium retail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and positive working attitude
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- German language skills a plus