Electronics Team Leader for AMS (Iasi)
Electronics Team Leader for AMS (Iasi)
Within the Autonomous Mobility & Safety division, your coordination and engineering skills can make the difference in developing exciting new automotive products and technologies for electric braking systems.
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic person, who is willing to join a great management team, looking to build the future together. As you will find enthusiasm and satisfaction in your people’s achievments, your role will be to coordinate a team of passionate engineers who provide high quality solutions to our clients.
As the leader of the module development team, you and your team will be challenged to find the optimum topology, design implementation, find the right configuration and check your circuits trough Worst Case Calculations and Simulations.
You will also support the creation of PCBs layout, prototype build-up, testing and thermal analysis, and many other supporting activities that will help our group successfully launch new products on the market.
The role of Team Leader is about you and your team, working at the highest level of engineering in a very competitive automotive market! Ultimately, it is just about improving your career and preparing you for the next step.
Additional details of your job responsibilities:
• Allocates the work received, existing resources and establishes priorities for the fulfillment of future or ongoing tasks and for a balanced workload;
• Ensure that your organization’s activity is delivered at excellent quality level, on time and in accordance with the negotiated and agreed requirements;
• Organize the proper trainings of the employees for the continuous improvement of the level of technical knowledge and process skills;
• Support team members in their tasks;
• Mentor, coach and develop your team;
• Manage resources (tool licenses, test equipment, boards), evaluate the necessary roles and define the proper organization of the hardware project team;
• Ensures and promotes cross-functional and cross-location communication within the team;
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Electronics Development, Automotive or Embedded Systems;
• University degree in a relevant engineering field (Electronics, Automatics and Computers etc.)
• Planning and organizing abilities
• Self-driven and excellent communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Networking skills inside and outside the organization
• Basic business administration know-how (e.g. human resources, financial)
• Knowledge of analog and digital circuit design
• Understanding the topologies of DC-DC converters
• Background in electrical engineering; physics; control engineering;
• Fluent in English
• Wanting to travel abroad sometimes
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of Worst Case calculations using specific software tools (e.g. Mathcad)
• Experience in Simulation of electrical circuits using SPICE engine based tools
• Previous position as a Team Leader/ Technical Project Leader / Project Manager in the field of electrical engineering
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero,” the vision of accident-free driving.
Mehr Jobangebote von Continental AG
Weitere Angebote in der Connecticum Jobbörse