The role can be located in any city in Germany (Home Office) or in one of our offices in either Munich or Berlin.
As a Deal Lead for Strategic Customer Engagements (SCE), you will engage with our customers on the most strategic, largest, most complex and highly competitive opportunities to drive the growth of the AWS EMEA business and establish AWS as their key cloud technology provider. You will be involved in the critical phases of the Deal Cycle (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiations, and Closure) and work with C-level executives, IT, and various lines of business to meet their business outcomes, increase the adoption of AWS services, and enable multi-year, publicly referenceable private pricing, go-to-market, pan-Amazon, and other strategic relationships.
On a daily basis, you will work with our customers and will partner with the AWS field sales organization and other internal stakeholders to empower our customers to rapidly grow, address their challenges, and create innovative solutions. You will earn trust with customers by creating an actionable strategy and structure for the opportunity and leading the deal engagement through conclusion. The ideal candidate will have customer facing experience, be a proven leader across internal and external stakeholders, and be a high business judgment individual.
Do you have an aptitude for working with customers in competitive and complex sales opportunities? Are you passionate about helping our customers innovate to solve their business problems through long-term relationships with AWS? Building consensus across broad stakeholder groups?
Come build the future with us!
· 20+ years experience in a sales environment working with teams on structuring of strategic, complex, and/or competitive opportunities, and/or customer facing in a solution oriented capacity
· Demonstrated success in leading large, strategic, complex or competitive deals from opportunity to closure.
· Experience working with, presenting to, and negotiating with C-level executives, IT, lines of business, procurement, finance, and legal.
· Strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Technology or Finance (or equivalent work experience)
· Fluency in English and German required, other languages a plus
· Advanced degree or equivalent relevant experience
· Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
· Knowledge of AWS products and services
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.