- a PhD in domains like multi-modal deep learning, autoML, or reinforcement learning, and ideally several years of experience in industry
- a publication record at machine learning venues, such as NIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, etc.
- a deep understanding of machine learning and statistics as well as best practices in model validation
- a strong programming background in Python or C++ and are familiar with toolkits such as TensorFlow or pytorch
- the vision and hands-on mindset to make your ideas come to life in ZEISS products as well as strong communication skills
Join us and shape the future!
The application process takes less than 10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.