The primary responsibility of this position, with supervision, is the installation and integration of CZMI hardware products to work in conjunction with CZMI’s software and connectivity solutions in the customer’s network environment. Upon completion of the successful implementation of these solutions these individuals are also responsible for the initial training of the customer’s key support staff members to ensure the system can be successfully utilized and maintained by the customer’s staff.
- Perform the initial installation and configuration of the solution as designed and sold and agreed upon in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Work closely with Sales, Clinical Application Specialists (CAS), and Project Managers (PM) to ensure there is a complete understanding of the specific solutions and desired functionality.
- Work with the customer’s network provider to ensure that the network infrastructure will support both peak and typical demands.
- Ensure that all Zeiss hardware is fully integrated into the system, and that all non-Zeiss hardware is properly integrated into the system as designed.
- Prepare site documentation that accurately reflects the entire system configuration, network and IP schemes.
- Provide training to Key customer staff members to ensure that they are prepared to effectively utilize the solution, as well as, provide recommended levels of system administration.
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience in in electronic system troubleshooting required.
- AS degree preferred in a Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with networking configurations in TCP/IP environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical installations in multiple product and configuration environments.
- Must possess strong communication skills, and ability to deal effectively with customers.
- Ability to contribute in a project team to configure and test new products.
- Extensive travel by automobile and by air, with some overnight travel required. Job requires long distance automobile travel, frequent bending and kneeling. Thirty percent of an average workday is spent standing or walking. Lifting up to 80 lbs.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc