Head of Amazon Prime (m/w/d)
We Pioneer. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy. Amazon Prime delights customers with benefits such as premium shopping and entertainment (e.g. video, music, gaming, etc.) and engages them with Amazon and by this means increases customer loyalty.
We are looking for a Head of Prime for Amazon.de who will have responsibility for the growth of the Prime membership program, both in member count and engagement in the Prime benefits (usage of Premium Shipping, Video, Music, Gaming, etc.). The Head of Amazon Prime will also be responsible for building and marketing innovative services for our customers. The leader is expected to advocate on behalf of their customer with global product teams to ensure products and features relevant for our Prime members are appropriately prioritized on global roadmaps. The role reports into the Prime & Marketing Director and is based in Munich. The role is responsible for a team of 5+.
The successful candidate should enjoy working in a number-driven, rapidly changing business environment and have experience in driving a business and product management, ideally in a cross-functional environment. They should be analytical and strategic, to prioritize the bigger opportunities for Amazon Prime in Germany and Austria. They should be customer obsessed, with a self-starter spirit and excited about the growth opportunities related to the Prime program. The successful candidate should have experience in managing and developing diverse teams.
· Managing and growing the Prime program, including all acquisition, retention and engagement activities and working closely with partner teams such as WW Prime, and Prime Video.
· Designing and developing new programs and products for our customers by seeing ideas through to their completion.
· Work cross-functionally in developing an idea and gaining support from all stakeholders.
· Overseeing and owning the overall of product development and delivery.
· Assessing the existing experience and proactively drive changes.
· Focusing on end to end excellence for the product and have the ability to see the big picture for opportunities.
· Deep diving on complex system and business issues using data mining to find the root cause and come up with proactive action plans and ensure their execution.
· Working on problems of diverse scopes where analysis of data is needed.
· Working in close collaboration with partner teams (e.g. Prime Video, Prime Music, Business Development teams, etc.).
· Hire, develop and manage a high caliber marketing and product management team scaled to the evolving needs of the business.
· Developing customer insights and follow market segment trends closely to anticipate challenges and opportunities.
· 10+ years of relevant experience
· Bachelor's degree
· English & German fluency
· Experience building and leading a team. Ability to coach, develop and promote team members.
· Master’s degree in business, economics or a similar field.
· Experience working with product and tech teams on customer insights, requirements, feature rollouts.
· SQL / familiar with working with large datasets
· Business judgment and strategic aptitude. Bias towards data-based decision making.
· Analytical skills and ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
· Ability to work effectively across business teams to deliver business results.
· Written and oral communication skills - ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
· Operational skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.