Join us to make Vattenfall’s vision true to become fossil-free within one Generation!
Looking for the next step of your career? Do you want to be part of a cross boarder team? Are you experienced in MS BizTalk?
For our Integration Team, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an experienced and ambitious
The location for this position is flexible (Hamburg, Amsterdam, Katowice or Stockholm).
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in Northern Europe. The energy market is in transition, from large scale power plant energy production to newer forms of energy: sustainable and locally generated. We need your talent to make this happen!
Your job as Integration DevOps Engineer (f/m/d):
- Developing Integration Solutions for our internal customers
- Working in small and big projects as well as agile Development Teams
- You are proactive and should be able to take self-initiatives
- Be part of a cross boarder team from Sweden, Netherlands, Germany and Poland
- You are able to take over:
a) coordination and implementation of tasks supporting the service lifecycle (planning, installation, upgrade, decommission);
b) planning and design of service configurations under consideration of performance, stability and security aspects;
c) Incident Management and Problem Solving as a 3rd line
Your profile as Integration DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Are you triggered? Are you confident you can translate this continuously changing and challenging business requirements into up to date and solid IT Integration solutions? We seek people with a can-do mentality that have an interest in the above business processes and IT. Your attitude is our main selection criteria. Preferably you have:
- Academic degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant field
- You are pro-active and should be able to take self-initiatives
- You are analytical, structured and a problem solver
- You are service and customer minded, like to work in an international set-up and are willing to help others
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Ecosystem (Windows Server, .Net Framework, IIS)
- You know integration standards (ESB / EAI preferred BizTalk, queueing solutions (preferred IBM MQ series), (s)FTP) and have been working with Cloud Technologies like Azure before.
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in the local language (German, Dutch, Swedish or Polish) is beneficial
It would be nice if you have knowledge about the following technologies and methods:
- Source code control systems and CI/CD systems like TFS or Azure DevOps
- Clustering and networking knowledge (firewall, load balancing, proxy)
- Scripting languages like PowerShell
It would be beneficial if you have knowledge about the following technologies:
- MSSQL, SSIS
- Azure components : Logic apps, Relay, Service bus, API management, App Service
- SOAP/REST and WCF
- Splunk, BTS 360, SoapUI, Postman, WinSCP
- Active Directory knowledge
- IT Service Management tool (preferred Remedy)
- XML, XSLT
- Linux (Red Hat, Bash)
- Digital certificates knowledge
At Vattenfall we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere.
We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth:
- an unlimited contract
- working from home
- flexible working hours including part time contracts
- 30 days of vacational leave
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development implementation projects and the operation of application systems.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Steffen Scheer via phone +49 40 60005 4371. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Bina Deutschendorf via phone +49 40 79022 2289.
Please apply directly via the application button. We welcome your application in English.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Since Vattenfall ist part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lars-Erik
Näsman (Unionen), Brigitte Carlsson Allmér (Ledarna) and Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the
representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.