Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
We offer you the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in the field of material modeling and data analysis. You will work in an innovative team, learning from experts in the field.
- Practical experience in data analysis and interpretation to validate material models
- Development and implementation of models for predicting material properties over a large temperature range
- Contribution to the optimization and improvement of analysis methods and tools
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary team to integrate digital methods into existing systems
- Opportunity to present your findings at internal meetings and receive valuable feedback
- Student in the field of mechanical engineering, materials science, physics, mathematics, or a comparable course of study
- Programming skills (e.g., Python, MATLAB)
- Passion for solving challenges in mathematics and statistics
- Ability to work with advanced data analysis tools
- Teamwork and communication skills for the collaboration in a motivated and interdisciplinary environment
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!