Lufthansa Group is looking for a motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f/diverse) to support our team.
The TFM (Technical Fleet Management) Organization as part of the group strategy department is responsible for the technical harmonization and standardization within the Lufthansa Group Airlines (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Eurowings and Brussels).
- Support of Projects with the focus of Engine Management
- Perform data analysis and evaluations
- Design and support on cross airline/functional workshops and events
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 4th semester of study program.
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here: https://www.be-lufthansa.com/de/faq/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit
- Analytic and solution orientated
- High degree on self-motivation and enthusiasm, good sens for numbers and interest in solving highly complex topics
- Know-How in the field of Engines and turbines are an advantage
- Know-How in the field of Project Management are an advantage
- Good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good skills in communication
- High degree of self-organization
- Very good language skills in English