- Code number: PCEE-P-1589436726-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Prag
- Organization: Porsche Central and Eastern Europe
- Support of the Business Development team in the operational business with market and project specific tasks.
- Assistance in defined areas within the framework of the Porsche Business Excellence programme, i.e. reviewing the Web and Social Media Presence of dealers in the relevant markets, preparation of Kick-Off Analysis, collecting Customer Experience touchpoints and related actions, support during the regular success story reporting.
- Retrieving and providing cross-departmental KPI and maintenance of the Business Intelligence Tool.
- Support of creating and maintaining an overview of all Reporting Tools within Porsche Central and Eastern Europe.
- Assistance of coordination of communication between Importer, Dealer and external Consultancy and maintenance of relevant content within the Porsche Partner Network.
- Preparation and support of KPI reporting, presentations and Board Meetings.
- Studies with a major in Business Administration, Business Engineering or in a related subject.
- Previous experience, ideally within the automotive industry, desirable.
- Project management and / or consulting experience beneficial.
- Previous experience abroad beneficial.
- High interest in the automotive industry.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills; German skills are advantageous.
- Detail-oriented and accurate working attitude.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented and an independent pro-active working attitude.
- Ability to work simultaneously on various projects in a highly dynamic and intercultural environment.
From middle of August / beginning of September 2020 onwards for a duration of 6 (or 12) months.
Live the Porsche Fascination:
Please send your complete application incl. letter of intent, CV and credentials to:
Subject: Internship “Business Development – Focus: Porsche Business Excellence”