As a ZEISS initiative, we are building and operating a revolutionary online platform for the microscopy science community. The platform provides a marketplace for image processing modules and various collaboration functionalities in the cloud. It hosts everything from simple post-processing features to complex machine learning solutions. You will be part of an exciting dynamic and cross-functional team. Based in Munich we are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future.
Take responsibility for building a revolutionary online platform and shape the future of microscopy!
This internship is planned to have a length of at least 3 months, best 6 months.
- Successfully completed at least 2 years of study in software engineering, computer science or in a similar field
- Be enrolled as a student
- Hands-on experience developing SPAs in Angular 10+ with TypeScript
- Fluent English or German
- Deep curiosity and willingness to dive into new subject areas
- Ability to work in an independent, goal- and output-oriented manner
- Fun working in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- The following will be considered an advantage:
- Familiarity with source control (git)
- Familiarity with standard tool chain of Angular (e.g. Angular CLI, Jasmine, Karma, webpack)
- Working knowledge in Bootstrap, RxJS and CSS preprocessors (e.g. SCSS)
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.