- Code number: PAG-P-6308010-E-2
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Weilimdorf
- Organization: Porsche AG
Porsche AG’s data protection department is responsible for all matters related to compliance with group’s data protection requirements (e.g. advising to legal issues with regard to the processing of personal data). You will be involved in operational activities including handling individual queries, supporting with international projects, as well as organizing events to raise awareness of data protection.
This internship will give you extensive insights into the world of Porsche. Based on the focus of your studies, you will support us in projects and activities such as the following:
- Organizing and holding data protection events
- Responding to queries about data protection
- Drafting memoranda as well as researching a wide variety of issues
- Supporting digital document management
- Advanced state of law or business law studies, or comparable field with a focus on Data Protection law or IT law; an LL.B. or previous experience in Data Protection law is an advantage
- An excellent command of English, both orally and in writing
- Solid MS Office skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Good team player, eager to learn
Duration: 3–6 months
With decades of experience of sports car production, the dedication of its employees and the down-to-earth attitude of a family business, Porsche is working on the future of exclusive, sporty mobility.
With dedication, passion and enthusiasm, we are fighting for the best solution, day after day. We are courageously exploring new and untested approaches, and it is with an entrepreneurial pioneering spirit that we create unique, sustainable solutions. We love a challenge, act quickly and are always respectful and fair. We take a sporty approach. At Porsche, as with any good family, we focus on employee cohesion and teamwork. Because if you want to make hearts beat faster, yours must also be in the right place.
Our cars must survive the wind tunnel, but we’re happy for our employees to have flaws. Which means: we’re looking for people with real character. Porsche in particular thrives on passionate employees who often think differently and take an unconventional approach. Our dedication creates cars that others dream of.
Unabhängig von dem, was andere tun, sind wir stets bestrebt, unsere Grenzen ständig neu zu definieren und Maßstäbe zu setzen. Das können wir heute und in Zukunft aber nur mit Mitarbeitern und Führungskräften erreichen, die immer das „Etwas-mehr“ im Blick haben. Wie das aussehen kann? Lernen Sie Ihre Kollegen von morgen kennen.
Entdecken Sie auch die Vielfalt der Porsche Nachhaltigkeitsinitiativen und die Menschen dahinter. Nachhaltigkeit spielt bei Porsche eine große Rolle. Unser Ziel ist es, die nachhaltigste Marke für exklusive und sportliche Mobilität zu werden. Dabei bekennen wir uns zu den Pariser Klimazielen und agieren entlang der gesamten Wertschöpfungskette.
Exklusive Einblicke in die Porsche Arbeitswelt erhalten Sie auch auf unseren Jobs & Karriere Profilen in den sozialen Netzwerken:
Do you want to experience the fascination of Porsche and be a part of our company? Do you wish to apply for a position that puts you in the fast lane?
Please use our online application form to apply.
You can find the link for the online application in the Porsche Job Locator under advertised vacancies. Please complete our online questionnaire, describe your motivation in your cover letter and attach your complete application documents.
Please submit the following documents:
- Written application documents in the standard format
- Copies of the last four school reports from your general secondary school or a current report from an advanced secondary school
- A personal letter stating the reasons for the job(s) you have chosen and your application to Porsche (letter of motivation)
If there are any questions about your application, the Porsche application hotline is available to assist you from Monday to Friday from 02 p.m. to 0*5* p.m. at +49 (0)711 911-22911.