Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an IoT Solutions Architect to work with AWS customers to design next-generation IoT solutions using AWS IoT Services. AWS IoT is bridging the connection between the Internet and the real world, allowing our customers to connect and manage their devices at the edge securely and at scale, and use the data to create new experiences and actionable business value.
As IoT Specialist Solutions Architect, you will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating IoT workloads on AWS IoT Services, develop content and enable the wider community to adopt AWS IoT and other AWS services.
You will build technical relationships with customers of all sizes and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey by making recommendations to accelerate their challenging, mission-critical
Internally, you will be the voice of the customer, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of features for AWS IoT Services.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define or invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
Specialist Solutions Architects are thought leaders in AWS technology and industry trends, as such you will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog
posts) for IoT technologies and also evangelize and educate about AWS IoT Services (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you can educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us
This role can be located in other countries, although DACH region is preferred
· Design and implementation experience with IoT technologies and/or IoT platforms
· Experience with IoT Application development processes and IoT architectures
· Experience working with customers/end-users to define their needs and design and/or build relevant solutions.
· Fluent written and verbal communication english skills.
· Industry experience – for example in Manufacturing, Consumer Devices, Automotive, Oil & Gas
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
· Hands-on experience with AWS services related to IoT workloads.
· Fluent in German and/or any other European language desired
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.