The IT Applications and Compliance Specialist is responsible for managing CZMI’s IT Business Applications and acting as a Subject Matter Expert, assisting the Head of Compliance Operations with the Data Privacy Reporting, Compliance related system implementations and administration, as well as special projects as assigned. Works closely with Meditec IT and Corporate IT to harmonize and implement global or meditec-wide standards and best practices.
• Update, implement, document, and maintain CZMI’s IT Applications. Obtain a good understanding of the relevant processes. Provide guidance to the business owners and end-users.
• Support stakeholders with the IT Demand process and their applications. Ensuring that Corporate requirements are met and presented with the business owner.
• Applies Project Management Methodologies to projects. Provides assessment of project issues and develops solutions to those issues to meet productivity, quality and client satisfaction, goals and objectives.
• Responsible for ensuring that business owner’s needs are satisfied through managing and coordinating specific information technology deliverables; the overall program/project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements and expectation management.
• Manages company resources and third party vendors as well as assure that integrated software and hardware solution is provided to meet business owner's need.
• All other duties assigned by Head of Compliance Operations or Head of Meditec IT
• Collection, processing and use of personal data. Implementation of trainings on data privacy and the active sensitization of employees handling and processing of personal data. In some cases provide training to certain user groups with regards to data privacy.
• Escalates deviations, supports clarification, investigation and management of data privacy breaches.
• Supporting the Compliance Subject Matter Experts with software implemenations and administration, including leading projects as designated project manager. Understanding Compliance related processes and activities.
• 3+ years’ experience in two or more of the following areas: Systems Integration, Application Development, Application Management and Lifecycle management, IT Operations and ITIL
• SAP ERP experience required.
• Experience with Data Privacy and Security preferred; specifically HIPAA knowledge is highly preferred
• Experience with migrating data from multiple sources (must have demonstrated experience developing database solutions, including Structured Query Language (SQL) programming; experience with Microsoft Access and any of the following databases: Oracle, MS SQL, mySQL,
• Experience with data interchange formats such as XML
• Systems analysis experience, including integrating databases with web-based databases, online collaboration software, etc.
• Systems management experience in Windows and OS X; experience with Solaris, BSD or Linux-based UNIX distributions would be beneficial.
• Strong relationship building skills; ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the working organization, excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written) as well as presentation skills
• Proven Project Management Skills
• Proficient with MS Office
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.