- Code number: MHP-D-0-E-15
- Entry level: Graduates / Young Professionals
- Location: Cluj
- Organization: MHP – A Porsche Company
- Implementation of challenging tasks in the IT consulting industry focusing on the automotive branch
- Supporting the process of design, implementation and system integration
- Development of complex web-based or classic SAP applications
- Further development and support of IT applications after the production start
- Advisory work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Engineering
- First practical experience is desirable
- Basic knowledge of a programming language
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of German
- Team player with high communication skills
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow, today. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents like cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
By the way, our recruiting team will review your application both in the context of the specified job, and also cross-departmentally. This way we can evaluate whether there is a suitable position for you anywhere at MHP.
Any questions? Don’t be shy - you can reach our recruiting team online, or at firstname.lastname@example.org