- Resolving problems by clarifying issues - researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions.
- Fulfilling service requests - completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Searching independently for information in all available systems and documentation,
- Maintaining process database and documentation and transferring issues to the respective department if not solved within first level.
- Exchanging knowledge with other team members.
- Escalating unresolved problems.
- Answering inquiries by phone and in respective ticketing tool.
- Fluent German (written and spoken).
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in Customer Service will be an asset.
- Customer Orientation.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Verbal Communication Skills.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.