- Code number: CET-D-1583331650-E
- Entry level: Graduates / Young Professionals
- Location: Pforzheim
- Organization: CETITEC GmbH
- Development of automotive components and applications for vehicle connectivity systems
- Architecture, design and development of components
- Implementation of source code and documentation
- Porting and integration of software components to different operating systems and platforms
- Successful university degree in Informatics, Electrotechnics or similar qualification
- Solid knowledge of the interactions within heterogeneous computer systems
- Passion for network technologies and distributed systems
- Strong interest in developing high quality software
CETITEC GmbH is a leading specialist for the development of automotive software products. For over 20 years our software components have been key elements of the connectivity systems in vehicles manufactured by major automotive manufacturers worldwide. By continuing to develop new products we provide state of the art technologies and solutions for the vehicles of the future and enhance the flexibility and safety of drivers and passengers on the road.
We at CETITEC believe that work is a huge part of your life so we want it to be interesting and fun. At CETITEC you will be working with the newest technologies on challenging subject matter whilst able to enjoy team sports, company events and fun moments with your team colleagues (such as regular “kicker meetings”!). Cetitecians work hard, support each other and go home with a sense of job satisfaction. We keep ourselves up to date with the latest tools and tricks of the trade and everyone has a seat at the table!