We are looking for people who are keen to try something new.
- Support Regulatory Labeling managers in relevant labeling topics and in creation of labeling documents for the assigned projects
- Coordinate creation, release, maintenance and availability of labeling materials in a labeling database (Excel, SAP)
- Knowledge of global standards and regulations related to Medical Device Labeling
- Coordinate translations and labeling workflows
- Work closely with the departments Purchasing, Logistic, QA, Supply Chain Management and Customer Order Management
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in engineering, natural science or graphic design
- experience within Regulatory Affairs in Medical Technology or Pharmaceutical Industry
- strong communication and teamwork skills
- excellent organization skills, you like detail-oriented work within the usual tight timelines
- business fluent in English and conversational german skills
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.