Lufthansa Technik is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer/Trouble Shooting specialist (m/f/d).
Maintenance Engineering/Trouble Shooting envolves working 24/7 in the Technical Competence Center (TCC) within the Product Division "Fleet Services".
The TCC is the focal point for maintenance and flight crew support, responsible for technical issues on the A320 fleet. This includes monitoring the fleetwide technical status and quality.
TCC also provides task specialist, performing maintenance check flights in accordance to an approved program.
As Maintenance Engineer/Trouble Shooting specialist you will be responsible for:
- Advising troubleshooting and implementation of further measures for problem solving.
- Issuance of Action Orders.
- Monitoring the fleetwide technical status.
- Provide support and recommendations to flight crews on ground and during flight, e.g. decision making for ATB or Flight Divertion. Liaise with MEL Control Board members and the technical flight ops. management.
- Support maintenance staff in the decision making process for implementation of corrective measures on-site and at remote locations.
- Predictive/preventive maintenance and technical incident reporting.
- Quality assurance of deferred and repeated technical items.
- Accomplishment and recording of technical investigations.
- Identify and analyse technical highlights for further reporting to System Engineering and OEM`s.
End of application period: 04.11.2019
- Completed technical apprenticeship.
- Additional qualification (e.g. certified technician, master) or the willingness to acquire an additional qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ occupational experience after gaining an EASA Part 66 CAT B1 and/or CAT B2.
- Very good knowledge of the quality management system and its processes, maintenance instructions, technical documents and aviation legislation.
- Excellent spoken and written English, German language skills preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft office and IT-application skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With customer tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods, we ensure; durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally licensed maintenance, production and development company. With business units in Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services and Innovation. Lufthansa Technik Group has approximately 800 customers worldwide and offers a complete range of services involving aircraft technology.