In the Organization Transformation Team, we combine expert knowledge in the areas of change management, communication and enablement with a good dose of affinity and curiosity for new technologies. We help our customers to make digital transformations comprehensible and tangible for their employees and organization, to analyze the different aspects of change and to implement the appropriate measures together.
For our teams at the locations Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
- Support in the end-to-end acquisition of new customer projects (e.g. preparation of content and commercial offers, participation in customer presentations, etc.)
- Assumption of project or workstream responsibility across all phases of a project: From offer, to analysis, planning, conception and to implementation
- Direct client relationship building at the senior level
- Holistic analysis and innovative design of organizational models in the context of strategic realignments or digital transformation or M&A projects, among others
- Further development of technical content and consulting tools of our organization design and/or Ccange management service offerings
- Assumption of an active role in the further development of our team, e.g. taking the role of counselor for more junior employees
- Supporting recruiting activities (e.g. conducting interviews with applicants)
- At least 5 years of professional experience, (co-)responsible for acquisition, project development and project execution at a leading consulting firm or in a line/staff function related to organizational design
- Project management or sub-project management experience in solution conception, implementation planning, and support of changes in the organizational structure and process organization
- Sound knowledge of key concepts and methods in the context of organizational design and development and/or change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Motivation and self-drive
- Willingness to learn and grow as part of a young and motivated team
- Ability and passion to work in a team
- Fluent German and English
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
mehrere Standorte, DE