Transparency represents an incredible opportunity to raise retail industry standards around authenticity, product transparency, and supply chain tracking. Transparency is a strategic new software-as-a-service launched by Amazon for the global consumer goods industry. We are focused on building a global service which allows consumer brands and consumers to trace the origin of items throughout the supply chain ensuring only authentic items enter the supply chain. The Transparency service is focused on preventing the receipt and sale of counterfeit goods both online and offline. Our customers include individual consumer brands who sell both on and off of Amazon direct and through a network of direct and third-party sellers
Who we are looking for:
Transparency is looking for an experienced Manager to develop and lead a team of EU Onboarding Managers. Your team will be responsible for working with European brands & manufacturers to ensure a successful onboarding and ongoing usage of the service, and to maintain a high service level. You will have a great deal of influence in streamlining the operational processes involved by documenting best practices, writing SOP's, on-boarding guides, as well as advising our product management team on customer feature requests. In addition, you will be called upon to lead high-impact projects working with other stakeholders within Transparency.
· Lead a team of 7-8 Onboarding Managers, prioritize strategic initiatives and provide escalation support as needed
· Development of the overall team strategy, end to end goal setting for the team to align with EU/WW goals and performance tracking
· Develop and execute against a territory plan
· Develop in depth understanding of Transparency operational experience, automation opportunities, and scaling factors
· Collaborate effectively with product teams
As a strategic contributor to Transparency, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate the adoption of Transparency, by applying sound operational practices, and training your team on best practices for efficiency. This is a unique opportunity to work in a startup environment for Amazon, contribute to our strategy and take on a leadership role as our team evolves.
For this position, we expect:
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5-7 years of program, onboarding or account management experience working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
· Extremely strong attention to detail and customer obsession
· Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
· Demonstrated experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
· Problem-solving capability and service orientation
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across operations, brand support, business-development, marketing, product development, etc.
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Experience working with brands or supply chain ecosystem
· Experience navigating complex processes/environment
· Experience building a team to bring a new product and/or service to market.
· Strong business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Passionate about coaching/developing people
· Master degree
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.