At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Henkel Adhesive Technologies strives to be a leader in differentiated data-driven business models and services in the Industrial IoT context and beyond. To realize this ambitious target, Henkel has established a new focus area and is building a team to drive this. The Manager Strategy & Business Development (d/f/m) will play a vital role in designing the overall strategy and roadmap, kick-starting the implementation and facilitating the governance and processes to realize this ambitious endeavor.
- Facilitate and manage development as well as implementation of strategy for the newly created unit in close collaboration with Head of Strategy & Business Development
- Act as core strategic sparring partner for Head of Strategy & Business Development and Senior Management
- Manage or execute strategic (incl. M&A) and change projects, transformational initiatives
- Perform internal and external analysis, analysis of future scenarios, competitive landscape assessment to determine future business development
- Act as core interface to ongoing initiatives around data-driven business models/services in strategic business units and coordinate involvement of other corporate functions
- Report portfolio status and progress to Head of Strategy & Business Development and prepare senior management/board updates and decision meetings with Head of Strategy & Business Development as well as wider team
- Prepare and run workshop series with various (senior) stakeholders in close collaboration with Head of Strategy & Business Development