The Master Data Coordinator / SAP Key User is responsible for maintaining local SAP ERP & CRM master data and for providing application support and training for our business operations. This position is the first point of escalation for our local SAP users. The Master Data Coordinator / Key User will also participate in discussions with the ZEISS global SAP teams on technical issues, changes and system improvements.
• Create material master records (Sales and Service) and revise as necessary
• Update sales prices in ERP
• Create and update ERP vendor records
• Provide first level helpdesk support, investigate and resolve user issues and system problems
• Escalate issues to our global support group or other experts as needed
• Prepare and submit helpdesk tickets to our global SAP support group
• Manage local SAP authorizations and set up new users
• Provide training to new users and support rollout of new system functionalities
• Set up new users in our ERP and CRM systems
• Collaborate with Product Managers to resolve questions, inconsistencies and missing data
• Execute periodic NRT testing as directed by the global SAP group
• Perform other job related duties and projects as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar or complimentary position
• Excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Efficient and accurate data entry skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) with team and with all levels of management
• Basic understanding of our core business processes
• Ability to effectively present information to groups of people and train on relevant topics
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks based on daily business demands
• Prior experience supporting a sales/service administration organization would be beneficial
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.